Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all of you! I hope 2017 brings you all an abundance of happiness and also some new games to play. After Christmas and my birthday I have a few new additions to the collection, which I look forward to playing, and then sharing my experiences of them here. 2016 was the year of discovering deck building and set collection games on a grander scale, so I will continue checking them out whilst experimenting with everything I can get these eager mitts on. 


Tonight I will be punching out and playing my surprise Christmas present: Lords of Waterdeep! I still have a thing for worker placement games, and this one is just so beautiful. Annoyingly I am back to work tomorrow, which means no more staying up until 3am playing games for a while...maybe until Friday.

Have a great week, everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment