Sunday 8 May 2016

Shinies!


This weekend I got creative and made some fun little dice trophies. We are always having mini tournaments amongst ourselves and friends, so I thought making trophies would be a nice way to celebrate the winner and excite the others. Plus, they look pretty snazzy!


Armed with some old dice, some super glue, bottle caps and a gold spray can I knocked these up in the communal garden of my flat. From afar, it probably looked like I was hastily tagging a particular patch of grass, but I was very careful and not a blade of grass was tainted with gold - just my fingertips. 

It was really easy to do, and I think it has inspired a few others on instagram to make some too. So far, two of my little trophies have been claimed, and I am already making more. As it is quite dark outside, I may have to reserve the spraying until tomorrow. Does anyone else make extra little incentives for tournaments or friendly competitions?

Have a great night!

Marisa xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment