Thursday 5 November 2015

Eternal Glory



I must apologise for not posting anything in a while. I am in the process of moving house for the fourth time this year, so things are quite hectic right now! Hopefully I shall be properly back in the swing of things next week, but for now I could not resist telling you all about a Kickstarter game that has recently launched - and I have been one of the lucky folks play testing it!


Eternal Glory is a fighting card game with a take that element. You play as warriors competing on the battlefield, trying to be the first one to reach one hundred kills with your trusty axe. But is not as easy as chopping, cleaving and punching your way to victory, your opponents will try to stop you in various cunning ways. They may break your weapon, mortally wound you or lay meddlesome enemies upon you!

This is a really fun game, it involves a deep strategy in card management and timing as well as an element of luck in the card draw. Every game I have played has been so close towards the end, it is really exciting and unpredictable who will triumph. 


I plan to do a more thorough write-up of the game and an interview with the creator, after moving house and putting all the board games neatly into new bookcases! In the meantime, you can view the Kickstarter here.

Thanks for reading!

Marisa xx       

No comments:

Post a Comment