Wednesday 21 October 2015

Ticket to Ride: Halloween Add-on


Despite hating the cold weather, I do love this time of year.  My body shuts down and shivers non stop but the leaves are golden and there is an air of nostalgia when I see the Halloween decorations in shops and in houses.  

This year Days of Wonder are celebrating the season by releasing a limited edition Halloween add-on for Ticket to Ride.  The set comprises of 45 sculpted pumpkin trains and three creepy stations. They look so great, you will want to use them all year round.  Also, they can be used with any of the Ticket to Ride boardgames! 


I totally want the Halloween add-on, even though I do not yet own a copy of Ticket to Ride myself.  So maybe I will hint heavily here, and see what Santa brings me this Christmas.

Thanks for reading!

Marisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment